Posted: May 16, 2023
Position at Interpak is responsible for making parts and building specialized machines used in the manufacturing process (s). Includes activities and responsibilities that range from designing to metal cutting, trouble shooting and maintenance.
The ideal candidate:
• Fabricates and installs machine components, guarding and other metal assemblies.
• Repair, replace or rebuild broken or damaged machine parts and tooling.
• Performs routine planned maintenance to all production equipment.
• Must have knowledge using lathes.
• Must have knowledge using milling machines or grinders.
• Must have mechanical knowledge and shop mathematics.
• Proficient with measuring instruments, work within close tolerances.
• Knowledge of Electrical installation + troubleshooting
• Knowledge of Pneumatic installation + or Hydraulic installation + troubleshooting.
Job Type: Full-time
This position offers a competitive base salary and an excellent benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, Life and 401(k) with company match.
International Packaging Corporation (Interpak) provides equal employment and advancement opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other factor protected by federal, state, and/or local laws.
Interpak welcomes veterans to apply for all open positions.