Posted: Mar 15, 2023
About the Position: Set-up operators for foil stamping machines at Interpak are responsible for the efficient set-up, operation (including troubleshooting), and maintenance of our Heidelberg and Kluge windmill foil stamping machines to produce paper and board components. They are responsible for maintaining quality, safety and lean manufacturing standards and processes.
The ideal candidate:
• Must be a team player with a positive attitude - we want to enjoy our work!
• Must have excellent communication and teamwork skills.
• Experience setting up and operating windmill foil stamping machines.
• Experience working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
• Must be willing to be cross trained to set up and operate other paper/cardboard converting machines.
• Can read measurement devices (calipers, micrometers, and tape measures).
• Can track production rates and counts for each job and data entry into our ERP system.
• Custom manufacturing experience a plus.
• Previous experience with paper/cardboard box production a plus.
• Lean / 5S production method experience a plus.
Job Type: Full-time (2nd Shift)
Compensation Rage: Hourly, $17 - $24
This position offers a competitive base salary and an excellent benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, Life and 401(k) with company match.
International Packaging Corporation (Interpak) provides equal employment and advancement opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran, or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other factor protected by federal, state, and/or local laws.
Interpak welcomes veterans to apply for all open positions.