Posted: Jun 16, 2022
• Analyzing and solving problems effectively, read schematics, and use an array of tolls and diagnostic devices to
service and install electrical parts.
• Troubleshooting and maintaining production equipment.
• Experience troubleshooting VFDs, soft starts, motor starters, and safety circuits
• Understanding of electrical, mechanical, pneumatic systems
• Experience with relay-based control systems troubleshooting and repairs
• Plan layout, install, and repair wiring, electrical fixtures, and control equipment such as switches, relays, and circuit
breaker panels, using hand tools and power tools, according to specifications.
• Applies knowledge of OSHA procedures, particularly Lock-Out Tag-Out and electrical testing
• Performs routine electrical maintenance on equipment and determines what maintenance plan is required to resolve
• PLC knowledge a plus
Competencies and Qualifications:
• Must be at least 18+ years old
• Manufacturing software knowledge a plus
• Lean Manufacturing experience a plus
• 3+ years of experience as a licensed electrician preferably in a manufacturing environment
• Must hold a valid RI electrician license
International Packaging Corporation (Interpak) provides equal employment and advancement opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other factor protected by federal, state, and/or local laws.
Interpak welcomes veterans to apply for all open positions.
Internal interested applicants should complete an Internal Job Application, have the supervisor sign it and forward it to Human Resources. External job applicants should submit their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org