Posted: Sep 28, 2021
As part of the management team, the Floor Supervisor creates a fun and inviting environment for customers and employees while instilling and implementing the Centinela Feed & Pet Supplies culture. Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) team development, contributing to meeting sales goals and manage payroll hours, maintaining quality store operations, maintaining merchandising and inventory standards, and ensuring a superior customer shopping experience. The Floor Supervisor must be passionate about sharing their knowledge with our customers on nutrition, health, and lifestyles for their pets.
Leadership Adaptability/Flexibility Accountability and Dependability
Communication Energy and Passion Customer Service Focused
Team Work Problem Solving Skills
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
We are seeking highly motivated, team-oriented leaders with a strong work ethic who are dedicated, dynamic, energetic, and service-oriented with a proven track record in:
• Leading and developing a team to achieve results through driving company initiatives
• Prioritizing and accomplishing multiple supervisor tasks within established timeframes by effectively planning and supervising workload
• Interacting professionally and effectively through verbal and written communication with all customers, Centinela staff, and outside vendors
• Excellent customer service skills
• Capability to move products and merchandise up to 50 pounds
• Other duties as assigned
• All training must be complete
• Retail management experience is a plus and scheduling flexibility is a must
• High school diploma or GED required
• Must be 18 years of age to apply
This is a floating position, must be willing to work at various stores within the Orange County / South Bay area.
Pay and Benefits
From $17.00 per hour
Centinela Feed & Pet Supplies is a Drug Free Workplace.
LA County COVID-19 Safety Compliance Certified