Posted: Oct 08, 2019
Fast growing, global technology solutions firm seeks an experienced Account Director/Sales Director with strong experience in the Salesforce ecosystem (selling software built on Salesforce or partnering with Salesforce or even well-versed with the Salesforce product).
Will play a significant role in the continued expansion of the company’s footprint across the Americas. Will formulate and execute a Sales strategy within a U.S. region, working in partnership with the supporting Go to Market team.
• Articulate the business and technical value of the company solution proposition through direct customer meetings, presentations and supported demonstrations to a C-level audience.
• Achieve license sales (including support and expert service consulting packages) in accordance with sales targets.
• *Additional client leads provided through company Business Development Reps, Partner/Alliances team and also from Customer Success!
• *Company has doubled in size and revenue every year since 2009! Technology is widely recognized as the leading SaaS solution in their chosen markets. Considerable proven track record in driving ROI and achieving significant business value to its customers.
• 7+ years of solid outside, full cycle sales experience with a demonstrable track record in building a sales pipeline and in closing enterprise-scale deals.
• Big plus: A strong understanding of cloud technology and the SaaS landscape, order management and business processes orchestration, and ideally strong vertical industry experience in Telecoms, Media, Energy & Utilities and/or Logistics.
• Ideal systems encountered: Salesforce, Oracle, SAP, Amdocs, Siebel, Netcracker, Sigma, AWS, Apttus, Vlocity, Steelbrick, PROS or other enterprise grade commerce/order management solutions.
• ****Will also consider someone with a strong understanding of the value that cloud based (especially Salesforce based) commerce and order management brings to a business, and have used the technology, and have experience working within the Salesforce ecosystem.
• Must have knowledge of Salesforce so ideal to have 5+ years of selling within the Salesforce ecosystem.
• Proven and demonstratable track record of sales goal attainment (last 5 years)
• Bachelor’s degree preferred but will consider equivalent work experience.
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Amy Alvarez, Director, Talent Acquisition, email@example.com, 518.689.0706
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know they are seeking a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.