Posted: Oct 06, 2019
Samaritan Counseling Center of the Fox Valley, Inc. is fully licensed with the State of WI as an outpatient mental health and AODA clinic. We connect mind and spirit so individuals, families, organizations and communities thrive.
We are seeking a full-time (1.0 FTE) licensed Mental Health Therapist to join our professional team.
- Provide professional counseling services that meet and/or exceed performance expectations and aligned with best practice and standards as an LPC, LMFT, or LCSW.
- Maintain electronic clinical records in accordance to State of Wisconsin and agency's policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with administrative staff to setup and collect appropriate fees for services provided.
- Provide after-hours crisis services as assigned.
- Work collaboratively with staff colleagues, consultants, and referring professionals.
- Actively participate in the development of the agency's referral network.
- Participate in clinical staffing and case consultations, staff retreats, and other team building activities.
- Participate in the agency's programs of education, consultation, and community relations.
- Ability and desire to work in a cohesive and collaborative team.
- Mastery of a coherent theory and practice of therapy.
- Ability to use the language and methodology of differential diagnosis and familiarity with - the contributions of various diagnostic tests.
- Ability to relate the contributions of various disciplines to the therapeutic task and to make appropriate use of inter-professional collaboration.
- Understanding of the dynamics of spiritual experiences and the implications for psychotherapy.
- Ability and willingness to develop and cultivate his/her own caseload by representing the agency in the community and relating to referral sources, including faith leaders of diverse traditions.
- Ability to establish and maintain appropriate personal and professional relationships and boundaries both within and outside the agency.
- Graduation from an accredited or state-approved program with a master’s or doctoral degree in counseling, clinical psychology, or social work.
- Current licensure in good standing in Wisconsin as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Professional Counselor, or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist.
- Minimum of one year of experience in providing counseling services and treatment plans.
- Appreciation of the integration of spirituality and faith in relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Outpatient mental health services experience highly desirable.
- Bilingual Spanish/English highly desirable.
Samaritan Counseling Center was founded in 1970 and is located in Menasha, WI. We specialize in integrating spirituality and faith in psychotherapy. Samaritan Counseling Center views your spirit as integral to your emotional healing and growth.
Job Type: Full-time
Benefits: health insurance; voluntary dental, vision and short term disability insurances; retirement plan