Posted: Oct 04, 2019
Alaant Workforce Solutions is hiring a professional with Document Coordination experience in a cGMP environment! This is an opportunity to join an innovative, team-oriented environment in which employees are valued.
This is an excellent one-year contract opportunity to get your foot in the door with a excellent pharmaceutical organization!
Job duties include:
• Preparing paperwork for materials and initiating document changes
• Stay actively involved and participate in continuous improvement initiatives
• Copy, organize & distribute documentation and maintain office filing system
• Maintains logs, tracking spreadsheets and databases detailing material and document status
Successful candidates will possess the following skills, education, and experience:
• High School Diploma required
• 1-2 years’ documentation organization and administrative experience
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Monica Sweeney, Resource Manager @ 518-689-0704
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know they are seeking a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.