Posted: Oct 04, 2019
Alaant Workforce Solutions is hiring a Data Coordinator for a growing pharmaceutical company in the Albany, NY region! The Data Coordinator is responsible for the harmonization of database systems for the QC Department. This is a great opportunity to join a highly innovative, team-oriented company!
• Establishment of priorities for configurations such as implementation of new specifications
• Assist with design of system template updates
• Ensure timeline delays are presented to management
• Review documentation for accuracy and compliance
Successful candidates will possess the following skills, education and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree Business, Life Sciences or related field
• Organization and prioritization to manage tasks and meet deadlines
• 1-year experience working with electronic lab data systems
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Monica Sweeney, Resource Manager @ 518-689-0704
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know they are seeking a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.