Posted: Oct 02, 2019
WATER/MOLD TECH DESCRIPTION….
Team Qualifications (Requirements)
• Desire to join a world-class team and contribute a positive attitude
• Dedication to customer service
• Fluent in English (bilingual is a plus)
• Clean criminal background check ( a must)
• Ability to pass a drug test (a must)
• Valid driver's license with a clean record
• Have the ability to work weekends and overtime, if needed
• Ability to lift 50 lbs. frequently
• Desire to continually learn new things
Role On The Team (Job Responsibilities)
• High level performance of water mitigation, mold remediation, tarping, board up, smoke/odor cleaning and carpet cleaning/re-installation services (will train)
• Focus and dedication to providing excellent customer service.
• Maintain a clean, properly stocked and organized truck and maintain all company equipment.
• Be accessible by phone and participate, as necessary, in the on-call schedule.
• Assist in warehousing and facility related tasks when necessary.
• You will assist other team members as you see opportunities arise and be a leader for the team when needed.
Please apply if you think you have what it takes to serve others and deliver a world-class service when others need it the most. We are looking forward to discussing this opportunity with you.
We support and hire Veterans and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer