Posted: Oct 04, 2019
Alaant Workforce Solutions is hiring a detail-oriented and innovative scientific professional for a QC Data Associate role in Albany, NY! This is a chance to work with our client that is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in the Capital Region that values their company culture and employee values!
This is an excellent one-year contract opportunity to get your foot in the door with a growing pharmaceutical organization!
Job duties include:
• Work with manufacturing team to compile data and maintain product release data
• Populate databases and reviews status of stability samples
• Create data trending reports
• Ensure timelines are met efficiently and effectively
Successful candidates will possess the following skills, education, and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Chemistry, or related field required
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills including matrices and spreadsheets
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Monica Sweeney, Resource Manager @ 518-689-0704
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know they are seeking a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.