Posted: Sep 20, 2019
Are you sick of being mandated to work? Would you love to pick when you would like to work? Well we have the Healthcare position for you!!! We are Star One Staffing of Madison, Inc. looking to hire CNA's for our Madison and surrounding area clients' long-term care facilities.
• Administer medications or treatments, such as catheterizations, suppositories, irrigations, enemas, massages, or douches, as directed by a physician or nurse.
• Answer patient call signals, signal lights, bells, or intercom systems to determine patients' needs.
• Apply clean dressings, slings, stockings, or support bandages, under direction of nurse or physician.
• Change bed linens or make beds.
• Clean and sanitize patient rooms, bathrooms, examination rooms, or other patient areas.
• Collect specimens, such as urine, feces, or sputum.
• Communicate with patients to ascertain feelings or need for assistance or social and emotional support.
• Document or otherwise report observations of patient behavior, complaints, or physical symptoms to nurses.
• Exercise patients who are comatose, paralyzed, or have restricted mobility.
• Feed patients or assist patients to eat or drink.
• Lift or assist others to lift patients to move them on or off beds, examination tables, surgical tables, or stretchers.
• Measure and record food and liquid intake or urinary and fecal output, reporting changes to medical or nursing staff.
• Remind patients to take medications or nutritional supplements.
• Restock patient rooms with personal hygiene items, such as towels, washcloths, soap, or toilet paper.
• Review patients' dietary restrictions, food allergies, and preferences to ensure patient receives appropriate diet.
• Turn or reposition bedridden patients.
• Undress, wash, and dress patients who are unable to do so for themselves.
• Wash, groom, shave, or drape patients to prepare them for surgery, treatment, or examination.
-be a dedicated, qualified CNA with at least 6 months experience (preferably in a Long-Term Care setting)-have all certificates up to date, yearly physical and TB test, vaccinations, and documentation for proof-clean-cut, with a sense of urgency to do your job to the best of your ability-have a clean background and pass a drug screen test-be able bend and twist and lift up to 50 pounds.
$14 - $18 / hour
Star One Staffing of Madison, LLC is a staffing agency that works in the greater Madison area for the health care, hospitality, light industrial and clerical industries.