Posted: Sep 20, 2019
We believe that the key to providing effective professional development is to understand it as an ongoing process that is embedded in the daily work of teachers and leaders. To this end, we are seeking a highly qualified education consultant with the ability to present our strategies and techniques for student success during campus staff development days.
We are currently seeking someone to fill the position of Teacher Trainer.
Responsibilities (high priority):
• Implement in-person training on PK-12 grade campuses (focusing on classroom management techniques and strategies)
• Develop business by attending education conferences, email and social media connections
• Maintain training records
• Survey participants and obtain feedback on performance
Requirements & Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree from accredited college/university
• Lifelong learner with a growth mindset
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and facilitation skills
• Skilled presenter and trainer
• Ability to develop rapport with audience and effectively/strategically respond to audience questions
• Passionate about training educators and excited to see student success outcomes
• Previous experience with training adults/children a PLUS
• Interest in learning to market presentations
• Self-starter and driven to succeed
• Must be able to travel for the orientation process
• Enthusiasm and excitement for your own ongoing learning
• Ability to develop positive, respectful professional relationship
• The ability to obtain, free of any violations, criminal background check and child abuse clearance REQUIRED)
Please submit your resume/cv and/or brief cover letter. Qualified candidates will be contacted by email and/or phone and provided additional information about the posting.
Thank you for reviewing our information - we wish you the best as you endeavor to help teachers and students succeed!