Posted: Sep 20, 2019
Entera is a full spectrum Sign and Branding Company providing turnkey services for all your Branding needs from Monument Signs to towering Pylons to Channel Letters and Interior Graphics. We maintain our competitive edge by employing the most qualified staff in the industry and the latest technological advances in computerized equipment and machinery. From our headquarters in Panama City, our team travels the country meeting with clients, inspecting and installing branding projects, and ensuring that our name continues to be synonymous with the word quality.
Entera is looking for a Safety Coordinator to join our Amazing team. The Safety Coordinator will be responsible for facilitating compliance with occupational health and safety (OHS) guidelines. The main goal will be to always ensure a safe working environment and prevent any injuries and accidents.
• Plan and implement OHS policies and programs
• Advise and lead employees on various safety-related topics
• Prepare educational seminars and webinars on a regular basis
• Review existing policies and procedures
• Adhere to all the rules and regulations
• Work with HR to set up a new employee on-boarding process for safety
• Conduct risk assessment
• Enforce preventative measures
• Identify process bottlenecks and offer timely solutions
• Check if all the employees are acting in adherence with rules and regulations
• Prepare and present reports on accidents and violations and determine causes
• Oversee workplace repair, installations and any other work that could harm employees' safety
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Two (2) years of experience as a Safety Coordinator or similar role
• Excellent knowledge of legislation and procedures
• Excellent knowledge of potentially hazardous materials or practices
• X years of experience in producing reports
• Experience with writing policies and procedures for health and safety
• Familiarity with conducting data analysis and reporting statistics
• Proficient in MS Office
• Working knowledge of safety management information system
• Outstanding organizational skills
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• BSc/BA in safety management or similar field
• Certificate in occupational health and safety
Pay rate is negotiable based on qualifications and experience.
Benefits include health insurance, vacation, holiday pay, and 401K. Employer will conduct background, reference checks, and drug screening.
If you are looking for a career and not just a job, then ENTERA is definitely the place of you.