Posted: Sep 27, 2019
An agency social worker is responsible to manage a case load consisting of children and youth and providing services that meet the quality standards of the behavioral and mental heath agencies, CARF International and Creative Solutions Foster Care Agency.
The duties and responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
1. Orientation of potential certified family home
2. Evaluation and assessment of the applications of the potential certified family homes
3. Evaluation and assessment of a child for placement and continued placement in a certified family home or licensed foster family home
4. Placement of a child in a certified family home
5. Development and updating of the needs and services plan
6. Meeting with foster parents, bio-parents, relatives or significant others as required; supervises and/or arranges visits and maintains documentation of such visits
7. Responsible for writing and submitting reports on a timely manner and maintain proper documentation of all case notes, treatment plans, evaluations and termination and discharge reports; participates in treatment planning sessions
8. Responsible for documentation, implementation and follow up of medical and dental needs and ensuring that food, shelter and clothing needs are met
9. Responsible to report any actual or suspected child abuse; and special incidents using the SIRs to the appropriate persons
10. Conducting IBOs - ice breaker orientation
11. Responsible for documenting any violations or deficiencies that do not met agency standards as they pertain to foster parents or foster homes and formulates and implements a corrective plan of action
12. Provides on call emergency support
13. Must be available and flexible in schedule as needed including evenings and weekends
14. Perform other duties as required such s psycho-social assessments, attendance at staff meetings and company sponsors events, etc.
A master’s degree in social work or in a similar behavioral or mental health field is required. Please send a cover letter with your resume.
Creative Solutions is a dynamic caring non-profit organization that promotes a positive forward thinking work environment. For added information please check us out at: www. CSforkids.org