Posted: Sep 16, 2019
Are you a strong Preschool teacher? If so, we would LOVE for you to join out team!
Our growing Preschool facility is looking for an AMAZING teacher who can help create a fun environment and incorporate our educational programs.
As a Preschool Teacher, you will be responsible for monitoring and teaching the our 2 to 5 year-old children; developing a curriculum that the children will respond to positively and partnering with your co-teacher to enhance the learning environment at our school.
Some of the responsibilities & duties include [but are not limited to]:
- Develop & maintain a constructive and ongoing rapport with children and parents;
- Create activities that are fun and educational for the children;
- Collaborate with other teachers, and the management team, to ensure that the classroom fosters an environment that is inviting and nurturing for every child;
- Deliver reports on potential concerns about students to management, as needed; and
- Manage day-to-day classroom activities, including structured lessons, free play, bathroom breaks, lunch time, and rest time for students.
- Minimum Experience: 1-3 Years;
- Minimum Field-of-Expertise: Teacher typically with a minimum of 1-3 years of experience as a Child Care Assistant (or comparable position).
- Teacher Permit plus 3 to 5 years of experience in a school may be substituted for the minimum education and experience requirements; and
Other requirements: Negative TB test and current physical, Live-Scan (or appropriate alternative) clearance.
We provide a large benefits package.
A few items, within that package, include:
- Competitive Salary
- PTO and Sick leave
- 401K match
- Health & Vision
- ECE Class Reimbursements
- Annual increases based on performance
- Tuition Discounts for Parent-Employees