Posted: Sep 10, 2019
Alaant Workforce Solutions is seeking a mid-level Business Development Specialist for our client a healthcare/medical billing consulting/solutions company. The ideal candidate should have experience in the healthcare arena, targeting physicians’ offices or hospitals. This is a brand new, high-visibility position. There is a lot of opportunity in the vast Northeast U.S. territory!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Formalizing an innovative approach to identifying and establishing new business partnerships.
• Conducting market research, developing a quarterly sales plan and coordinating requests to proposal contracts.
• Tracking all leads within a CRM tool and provide reporting as necessary.
• Representing the company at industry conferences, networking events and out in the community.
Successful candidates will possess the following skills and experience:
• Minimum of three (3) years' of experience in the medical field which includes extensive interactions with physician practices in a sales or client relations capacity required.
• Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite required.
• Prior CRM experience strongly preferred.
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Amy Alvarez, Director, Talent Acquisition, firstname.lastname@example.org, 518.689.0706
Alaant Workforce Solutions (formerly Linium Recruiting) wants all interested applicants to know they are seeking a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor.
Aligning businesses with the best employees so our community continues to thrive.