Posted: Sep 07, 2019
Alaant is hiring an Entry-Level Project Coordinator for our client in the Albany, NY area. The Project Coordinator will be responsible for managing, organizing and reporting on ongoing projects and support activities associated with the drug manufacturing division. This is an opportunity to join an innovative, team-oriented organization in which employees are valued.
This is a long-term contract opportunity for up to 1 year with paid time off and benefits offered through Alaant after a short time.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
• Coordinate weekly/monthly reports and a heavy focus on monthly/quarterly metrics
• Responsible for compiling meeting invites, presentation materials and meeting minutes
• Create Excel sheets for data analysis and production updates
Successful candidates will possess the following skills, education, and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Life Sciences, or related field
• Excellent computer skills including MS Excel and Project is a plus
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Monica Sweeney, Resource Manager @ 518-689-0704
Alaant Workforce Solutions (formerly Linium Recruiting) wants all interested applicants to know they are seeking a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor.
Aligning businesses with the best employees so our community continues to thrive.