Posted: Sep 07, 2019
Alaant formerly Linium Recruiting is hiring a detail-oriented Inventory Clerk to assist a growing and innovative pharmaceutical department! Our client provides a welcoming, collaborative, and friendly work environment. This is a long-term temporary opportunity. If you have experience in ordering, receiving, and monitoring inventory levels, this could be a fit for you! This position will monitor and maintain material inventory levels, productions batches and will perform productions sample preparation.
Additional job duties and responsibilities include:
• Monitor inventory levels and orders materials based on production needs
• Electronically track and coordinate production batch records and financial information to verify information accuracy and to ensure timely processing
• Enter sample information into the database, as well as gathers, trends, and analyzes data generated to provide sample metrics updates and improve inventory accuracy
Successful candidates will possess the following skills, education and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences or Inventory Management preferred
• Associate degree and 1-year experience in related field required
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Monica Sweeney, Resource Manager @ 518-689-0704
Alaant Workforce Solutions (formerly Linium Recruiting) wants all interested applicants to know they are seeking a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor.
Aligning businesses with the best employees so our community continues to thrive.