Posted: Sep 07, 2019
Alaant Workforce Solutions is seeking a Project Manager for our client in Albany, NY area. In this role, you will be primarily responsible for managing deliverables, defining budgets, building a project plan and identifying risk. This client is a recognized leader in providing insurance, worker compensation coverage and risk management services. They provide training, consultation and data analysis to their end-clients.
Additional duties of the role:
• Identifying project team members
• Project team leading, leveraging a proven understanding of project management
• Facilitate requirement analysis workshops to translate business requirements
• Plan and deliver project kick-off meetings
• Project status reporting and communication for stakeholders
• Responsible for customer satisfaction throughout the engagement cycle
• Identify, document and manage risk
Successful candidates will possess the following skills and experience:
• 8 years of proven project leadership experience with enterprise software implementations
• 5 years with program definition and management
• 5 years with managing multiple projects and initiatives in very large customer accounts
• Project Management certification in PMI or similar
• Agile Scrum experience and Scrum Master certification desirable
• Previous Business Analyst experience desirable
• Previous insurance experience preferred
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Jaime Toolan, Senior Talent Acquisition Manager, 518-689-3155, Jaime.Toolan@alaant.com
Alaant Workforce Solutions (formerly Linium Recruiting) wants all interested applicants to know they are seeking a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor.
Aligning businesses with the best employees so our community continues to thrive.