Posted: Sep 04, 2019
Alaant Workforce Solutions is hiring a detailed scientific professional to join a Process Sciences team with our pharmaceutical client in the Capital Region. This is a long-term contract role for up to 1 year. This is a chance to utilize your science/engineering knowledge and gain hands-on experience in a lab setting. If you are looking to dive into a team-based environment where you can further develop your skillset, this may be the opportunity for you!
This position is offering a shift of Monday – Saturday, 6PM – 2:30AM.
Job duties include:
• Assist in creation, testing and prep of bioreactors
• Develop design requirements and end-user instructions
• Maintain laboratory supplies and inventory
Successful candidates will possess the following skills, education, and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Biological Sciences, Life Sciences or Engineering
• Experience working with Small Scale Bioreactor
• Aseptic Technique and cell culturing preferred
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Monica Sweeney, Resource Manager @ 518-689-0704
Alaant Workforce Solutions (formerly Linium Recruiting) wants all interested applicants to know they are seeking a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor.
Aligning businesses with the best employees so our community continues to thrive.