Posted: Sep 04, 2019
Established, growing company seeks an experienced IT Systems Architect in the Albany, NY area. This position is responsible for design, monitoring, development, and continuous improvement of company’s platform and integration environment. The current environment, a mix of on-premise, SaaS, and hosted solutions (private cloud), will be transitioned by the IT Systems Architect and the IT senior team to support Oracle Fusion SaaS applications, other SaaS applications (including Salesforce), customer facing portals and applications, leveraging the integration/middleware platform between the disparate systems.
The IT Systems Architect works closely with the Enterprise Applications team and the Business Intelligence team. The IT Systems Architect will be a key contributor to the selection and migration of solutions (e.g. Azure, AWS) and the on-going monitoring, performance tuning, and support of the environments across a global network with multiple partner sites in conjunction with the Technical Services organization.
Successful candidates will possess the following skills and experience:
• Bachelor's degree (B. S.) in a technical field or technical experience at an equivalent level
• Experience in a wide range of principles and methodology of a specialized professional or technical field
• Experience in developing and leading projects preferred
• 4-8+ years of relevant experience
• Knowledge of Integration frameworks offered by SaaS applications
• At least one end to end cloud SaaS / PaaS implementation project
• Ability to leverage pre-built integrations, cloud adapters, connections, SaaS applications, etc. in the solution
• Proven ability to develop and optimize integrated business process technical solutions across disparate systems
• Extensive development experience using integration/orchestration platform such as Mulesoft (preferred), Dell Boomi, Informatica, Oracle Integration Cloud and/or other comparable integration platform
• Experience in a variety of technologies, including, but not limited to: relational databases, web services (SOAP, REST, WSDL, XML, and other API standards), API-driven design, messaging patterns, and application development best practice
• Provide deep technical expertise in Integration architecture design, solutions selection and implementation, and continuous technical improvement
• BI / Analytics, Salesforce, and Oracle ERP experience preferred
• AWS or Azure Cloud architecture experience
• Development experience including end-to-end implementation lifecycle to include requirements analysis, configuration, design, build, test and go-live stages
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Amy Alvarez, Director, Talent Acquisition, email@example.com, 518.689.0706
Alaant Workforce Solutions (formerly Linium Recruiting) wants all interested applicants to know they are seeking a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor.
Aligning businesses with the best employees so our community continues to thrive.