Posted: Aug 30, 2019
Alaant Workforce Solutions is in search of an experienced Informatics Analyst (Tableau) for our client, a top insurance company in the Albany, NY area. This opportunity offers top-notch benefits, a great culture, and continued career growth.
• Responsible for the proposal, design, development, production, interpretation, and presentation of Tableau-based interactive dashboards, reports, and analytic suites.
• Acts as a data visualization subject matter expert and supports business partners on the use of data visualization, dashboards, and analytic tools, as needed.
• Serves as a consultant to business partners in activities to analyze, develop, enhance and maintain data analyses, data visualizations, and reporting to meet business requirements.
• Prepares and manages high-level data reports and interpretation by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
• Recommends improvements to current systems by analyzing procedures and problems and proposing solutions.
• Documents all analyses, Tableau workbooks, and processes utilized.
• BS Informatics, Computer Science, Finance, Healthcare/Epidemiology, Math/Statistics or any other quantitative field.
• A minimum of two (2) years’ experience performing duties that include: business needs assessment, data preparation, Tableau development, design and analysis required.
• Demonstrated knowledge of and ability with analytics, including but not limited to statistical and/or financial analysis required.
• Health Insurance industry preferred.
• Experience and familiarity with SQL and business intelligence.
• Tableau Desktop Certified Professional preferred.
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Jaime Toolan, Senior Talent Resource Manager @ 518-689-3155, Jaime.firstname.lastname@example.org
Alaant Workforce Solutions (formerly Linium Recruiting) wants all interested applicants to know they are seeking a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Aligning businesses with the best employees so our community continues to thrive.