Posted: Aug 30, 2019
Alaant Workforce Solutions is hiring a motivated Lab Assistant to support small-scale laboratory studies. This is a chance to utilize your science knowledge and gain hands-on experience in a laboratory setting. If you are looking to dive into a team-based, collaborative environment where you can further develop your skillset, this is the opportunity for you!
Job duties include but are not limited to:
• Managing lab supplies, ensuring cleanliness and organization
• Calibrating lab equipment, generating results, conducting analysis
• Performing document management and maintaining records
Successful candidates will possess the following skills, education and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biology required
• Internship/academic lab experience preferred
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Monica Sweeney, Resource Manager @ 518-689-0704
Alaant Workforce Solutions (formerly Linium Recruiting) wants all interested applicants to know they are seeking a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor.
Aligning businesses with the best employees so our community continues to thrive.