Posted: Aug 27, 2019
SHIPPING CLERK – JOB DESCRIPTION
Our benefit package includes: Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, 401K & Profit Sharing!
Photonics Industries manufactures high power industrial lasers for use in a variety of applications. We are looking to hire a reliable candidate for our Shipping Clerk position.
• Receive and process material orders daily, including accepting deliveries and bringing them to the receiving desk.
• Process incoming RMA’s; fill out all appropriate paperwork and deliver to receiving desk.
• Label and stage for shipping all lasers that have passed testing.
• Pick shipping pick list items from inventory.
• Package lasers for shipment as per the shipping instructions.
• Stage all packages for pickup and ensure they are picked up by the correct company.
• Maintain the company stockroom by cleaning, organizing, and labeling items in storage on a regular basis.
• Ensure all material and equipment for shipping is on hand and readily available.
• Place merchandise in a warehouse or storage facility by boxing and lifting items as necessary and operating pallet jacks for large items.
• Assist inventory area with organizing and processing parts, including the wash and bagging area.
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• One to two years’ experience working in a warehouse setting
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work with others
• Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs.