Posted: Sep 03, 2019
• Excellent GAAP accounting skills
• Command of financial software including QuickBooks
• Equally strong in both in English and Spanish
• Minimum 3 years’ experience leading a finance/accounting team
• Four-year accounting degree
• Proven analytical, leadership, decision making and communication skills
• Non-US banking skills desired
• Guide financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
• Responsible for the monthly financial close and preparation of the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow forecast
• Prepare budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data; recommending plans.
• Help achieve financial goals by managing expenditure/expenses; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions, active cash management, account payables and receivables.
• Provide status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting on key financial metrics.
• Prepare special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Comply with all federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; filing financial reports; advising management on needed actions.
• Complete operational responsibilities by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Lead the financial team including recruiting, selecting, training, coaching, and performance management.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Protect operations by keeping financial information and plans confidential.
• Be a strong and active team member to help accomplish company goals.
Report: Reports directly to the CEO and the Fractional CFO
Compensation: $90,000 Salary, plus health and dental insurance, and 3 weeks of paid vacations