Posted: Sep 05, 2019
Are you the perfect mix of creative and analytical? Do you understand the best way to make an online experience perfectly intuitive and functional while still creating a beautiful interface that users are wowed by? Do you strive for smart and creative solutions for digital challenges?
The Wendt Agency, Montana’s longest established advertising agency, is looking for a talented UX/UI Designer & Developer to join its team. Candidate must have experience and be proficient in designing and developing digital solutions including websites, banner/mobile ads, email marketing, and web applications. Strong conceptual, design, and development skills are necessary for this position. Must have a solid understanding and experience in responsive design and development, SEO, web/design trends and techniques, and digital technologies. Ideal candidate will excel at creating digital experiences and tools that are enjoyable and intuitive for people to use.
Candidate must be able to work both independently and collaboratively and have the ability to juggle multiple projects in a busy, ever-evolving setting while maintaining a high standard for excellence.
Wendt offers a fun, enriching environment and a unique work culture, all in the beautiful state of Montana. Our number one goal is creating success for our local, statewide, and regional clients. If you meet these technical requirements, thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, and adore Montana - you might be a perfect fit for our team!
Candidate must work in our Great Falls office. Please send cover letter, resume, and additional relevant information to email@example.com.
• Design and develop digital solutions including websites, banner/mobile ads, email marketing, web applications, etc.
• Use knowledge of SEO to create strategies for web clients
• Build digital products that provide a seamless experience for users
• Create technology that is easy and intuitive for people to use
• Develop and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of art and web and digital trends/techniques, various computer software and production
• Responsive design and development
• Strong conceptual, visual, and development skills
• Integration with various content management systems
• Familiarity with MySQL and PHP; able to use server-side programming to integrate websites and databases
• Understanding of SEO and best practices for implementation
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and Office365
• Experience with web hosting, email, and FTP
• Familiarity with Google Analytics and translating the data into solutions