Posted: Sep 05, 2019
Are you a master of all things digital? Have the ability and passion to lead and build upon a strong digital team? Strive for creative and effective strategies for digital marketing challenges?
The Wendt Agency, Montana’s longest established advertising agency, is looking for a visionary digital director to join its team. The ideal candidate will have the ability to oversee, guide, and implement digital strategies for the modern marketing landscape as well as experience in design and development of digital solutions such as websites, banner/mobile ads, email marketing, and web applications. Important skills include the ability to effectively translate data into insights and recommendations, a comprehensive understanding of reporting and analytics, and the ability to evaluate emerging technologies. This position will be responsible for implementing tools and infrastructure to improve overall digital performance for clients and keep the agency at the forefront of digital technologies.
Candidate must be able to work both independently and collaboratively and have the ability to juggle multiple projects in a busy, ever-evolving setting while maintaining a high standard for excellence.
Wendt offers a fun, enriching environment and a unique work culture, all in the beautiful state of Montana. Our number one goal is creating success for our local, statewide, and regional clients. If you meet these technical requirements, thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, and adore Montana - you might be a perfect fit for our team!
Candidate must work in our Great Falls office. Please send cover letter, resume, and additional relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Lead and continue building a strong digital team
• Ability to design and develop digital solutions including websites, banner/mobile ads, email marketing, web applications. Etc.
• Work closely and collaborate with social media specialist, media strategist, and other team members to build effective online strategies
• Develop and oversee online content strategies
• Oversee the implementation of online strategies and materials
• Website project management – building online strategies
• Ability to effectively translate data into insights and recommendations
• Evaluate emerging technologies and provide perspective and recommendations when appropriate
• Comprehensive understanding of reporting and analytics – help to define and tell stories of online success for our clients
• Implement tools and infrastructure that improve overall digital performance
• Identify growth and optimization opportunities
• Work with IT contractor to ensure technology is optimized along with troubleshooting as needed
Ideal candidate has experience with:
• Google Analytics
• Google Tag Manager
• Internet advertising
• CMS Training
• Content marketing
• HTML5, CSS, Google Web Developer
• Adobe Creative Suite and Office365