Posted: Aug 15, 2019
Alaant Workforce Solutions is hiring a detail-oriented professional looking to gain experience with an innovative pharmaceutical company. The Compliance Coordinator is responsible for supporting the regulatory aspect of distribution compliance in a regulatory science department. This is a beneficial long-term temporary opportunity for up to one-year with a growing organization in the Albany, NY area!
Job duties include:
• Work cross-functionally to coordinate the receipt of deliverables
• Maintain tracking tools to inform on the status of distribution requests
• Assist with inspections of commercial product lots to ensure compliance
Successful candidates will possess the following skills, education and experience:
• Associate degree required
• 1 year experience in Science/Pharma industry preferred
• Microsoft Office Suite proficiency including knowledge in SharePoint
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Monica Sweeney, Resource Manager @ 518-689-0704
Alaant Workforce Solutions (formerly Linium Recruiting) wants all interested applicants to know they are seeking a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor.
Aligning businesses with the best employees so our community continues to thrive.