Posted: Aug 14, 2019
Alaant Workforce Solutions is in search of an experienced Senior Enterprise Architect for our client, a top insurance company in the Albany, NY area. This opportunity offers top-notch benefits, a great culture, and continued career growth.
The Senior Enterprise Architect will support research and development of emerging and experimental technologies, apply innovation to existing business processes and enable new offerings or services.
Other Duties Include:
• Responsible for solution architectures of client platforms and assessment of new technologies
• Provide leadership and prescriptive direction in support of solutions, including the creation of solution architecture deliverables and associated roadmaps
• Collaborate with IT Delivery Leads, Project Managers, Engineers and Functional Leads to provide oversight in delivery
• 10 years of relevant experience and a Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
• Experience with Business Architecture, Data Architecture, Technology Architecture and Application Architecture
• 3+ years of experience developing solution architecture deliverables including system diagrams, data flows, network diagrams, and configuration specifications
• 5 years of experience working with Salesforce
• Ability to translate business requirements into solution requirements and architectures
• 5 years of experience guiding IT and business stakeholders through the process of identifying, adopting, and leveraging new technologies
• 5 years of experience with architecture of application middleware, including web servers, application servers, enterprise service busses, message-oriented middleware, business process automation and rules engines
• 5 years of experience with API management tools and microservices architectures preferred
• Experience realizing SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS applications
• Strong database skills, including DDL, DML, and fundamental database administration concepts. (Oracle and SQL Server experience preferred)
• Experience with DevOps, Cloud application deployments, containers, server less technologies is preferred
• Experience working with solution and technology vendors to provide solutions to business needs
>>> This client does not offer sponsorship for this opening, so only US Citizens and Green Card holders will be considered.
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Jaime Toolan, Senior Talent Resource Manager @ 518-689-3155, Jaime.firstname.lastname@example.org
Alaant Workforce Solutions (formerly Linium Recruiting) wants all interested applicants to know they are seeking a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Aligning businesses with the best employees so our community continues to thrive.