Posted: Aug 14, 2019
Alaant Workforce Solutions is seeking a Senior Auditor for our client a top insurance company in the Albany, NY - Capital District. In this role, you will be responsible for providing internal audit services to the organization’s client departments and teams. These services include audit engagements, management consulting activities and risk assessment. This opportunity offers top-notch benefits, a great culture, and continued career growth.
• Work and apply universally known auditing standards
• Preform auditing policies that comply with established accounting, and regulatory requirements
• Support the achievement of goals and objectives set by management, both operational and compliance related
• Identify opportunities to strengthen or improve operations, and the overall control environment
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related discipline. At least 24 credit hours of Accounting (college experience) is required
• Professional designation, i.e., CIA, CPA or CISA preferred
• Ability to identify and assess risk and evaluate the design and operational effectiveness of controls to mitigate those risks
• Effective verbal and written communications skills with the ability to make inquiries of auditees is required
• Ability to perform testing and document workpapers in accordance with Auditing Standards to support conclusions
• History of developing audit findings and recommendations that support client directives
• Demonstrated experience with writing control descriptions
• Ability to review work of other audit staff and provide input to the Manager related to the auditor’s performance
• Provide coaching and constructive feedback to the auditor regarding their performance is required
• Knowledge of large volume computer processing systems required
• General knowledge of Healthcare processing and systems preferred
>>> This client does not offer sponsorship for this opening, so only US Citizens and Green Card holders will be considered.
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Jaime Toolan, Senior Talent Resource Manager @ 518-689-3155, Jaime.firstname.lastname@example.org
Alaant Workforce Solutions (formerly Linium Recruiting) wants all interested applicants to know they are seeking a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Aligning businesses with the best employees so our community continues to thrive.