Posted: Aug 13, 2019
Customer Care Specialist
Normal working days: weekdays
* Speak with customer by phone, in person.
* Provide information about products and services
* Take and recorded orders
* Cancel accounts
* Receive and processed incoming phone calls from customer or client base
* Record details of custome transactions, interactions, inquiries, complaints, comments.
* Prioritize data entry daily to ensure customers' needs are met
* Ensure that appropriate changes are made to resolve customer concerns
* Effectively identified customer concerns over the phone
* Determine charges for services requested
* Collect deposits or payments
* Arrange for billing
* Refer unresolved customer grievances for further investigation
* Determine whether losses are covered by insurance
* Respond to customer inquiries
* Notify customers of claim investigation results, any planned adjustments.
* Resolve customer service or billing complaints by exchanging merchandise, refunding money, adjusting bills, offering credit.
* Compare disputed merchandise with original requisitions and information from invoices
* Prepare invoices for returned goods
* Assess validity of customer complaints
* Determine possible causes of customer complaints
* Communicate with a clear, distinct voice
* Maintain effective working relationships with customers, sales personnel, internal departments, stores.
* Strategically targeted customers for increased sales
* Provide sales support
* Maintain a positive and professional phone demeanor
* Performs office duties such as data entry, word processing, filing, copying.
* Identify areas for improvement