Posted: Aug 09, 2019
Do you take pride in making a difference, like to stay active in your job and enjoy a consistent work schedule? If so, we encourage you to apply for this essential position. Our client provides solutions to the latest medical research through animal science, breeding, and care.
Our client is hiring a Services Technician to help them carry out their mission. This department is responsible for the cleanliness and rotation of equipment and supplies used to produce high-quality products and services. Technicians who can handle a fast-pace and physical environment thrive in this setting.
• Unloading and transferring containers of supplies before and after wash
• Monitoring the conveyer belt as equipment moves through cycles
• Performing maintenance and organization duties
• Accurately entering data into logs
• High School Diploma or GED
• At least 3-months work history
• Basic reading, mathematical, and communication skills
This is a direct-hire, full-time opportunity with competitive benefits at the start date, consistent work schedule, and strong team environment.
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Angela Milkie-Stokes @ email@example.com; Phone: 518-689-0707
Alaant Workforce Solutions (formerly Linium Recruiting) wants all interested applicants to know they are seeking a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Aligning businesses with the best employees so our community continues to thrive.