Posted: Aug 01, 2019
Entera is a full spectrum Sign and Branding Company providing turnkey services for all your Branding needs from Monument Signs to towering Pylons to Channel Letters and Interior Graphics. We maintain our competitive edge by employing the most qualified staff in the industry and the latest technological advances in computerized equipment and machinery. From our headquarters in Panama City, our team travels the country meeting with clients, inspecting and installing branding projects, and ensuring that our name continues to be synonymous with the word quality.
Entera is looking for a motivated and driven mechanical designer to join our engineering team. We are located in Panama City, Florida.
• Design and develop, standard and non standard products
• Work with multiple teams to complete projects
• Create drawing packages with BOMs
• Solidworks sheet metal experience
• Able to create parts and assemblies
• Worked in a manufacturing environment
• Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Familiar with manufacturing equipment, CNC’s, bending machines, etc.
• Willing to be hands on and work with shop personnel
• Communicate effectively
• Basic Autocad skills a plus
• Creative and optimistic attitude
Position is full time 40 hours a week Monday through Friday. Pay rate is negotiable based on qualifications and experience.
Benefits include health insurance, vacation, holiday pay, and 401K.
Employer will conduct background, reference checks, and drug screening.
If you are looking for a career and not just a job, then ENTERA is definitely the place of you.
To apply: Please email resume or stop by our office at 5900 Venture Crossing Blvd., Panama City, Florida 32409 to complete employment application. Accepting applications from from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.