Posted: Aug 02, 2019
Alaant Workforce Solutions is hiring a QC Analyst for a leading science company in the Albany, NY area! Tasks of the position include preparing and calibrating equipment, gathering data/test results, and working to ensure compliance with standards. This is a 1-year opportunity in an entry-level, laboratory support role!
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Coordinate lab sample requests and maintains sample inventory
• Ensure compliance and report any discrepancies
• Other administrative duties as assigned including data entry, filing
Successful candidates will possess the following skills, education, and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences, Biology, Chemistry or related field
• 1-year laboratory experience
• Experience with aseptic and cell culture technique a bonus!
• Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Monica Sweeney, Resource Manager @ 518-689-0704
Alaant Workforce Solutions (formerly Linium Recruiting) wants all interested applicants to know they are seeking a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor.
Aligning businesses with the best employees so our community continues to thrive.