Posted: Aug 02, 2019
Alaant is seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated Customer Support Administrator in Austin, TX for our client a fast-growing, global enterprise software firm in Austin, TX. This is a brand-new position joining the Customer Support Team! You will be responsible for dealing with all non-technical issues that are raised by customers to the Global Customer Support team and ensuring all such issues are resolved through provision of world class service, providing the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
In this position you will work closely with the support organization, sales and customers to ensure that we maintain accurate records of our key customer contacts in our helpdesk system. In addition, the position will be responsible for ensuring we maintain records of license keys that are supplied to our customers and ensuring that our customers have access to our customer portal
• Provide a welcome call to new company customers, introducing them to this Customer Support team/group
• Maintaining the integrity of customer data stored in the helpdesk system
• Encourage customers to complete satisfaction surveys
• Follow-up satisfaction surveys with customers as required
• Responding to customer queries within agreed service levels
• Handle overflow of telephone cases from support engineers
Successful candidates will possess the following skills and experience:
• We are looking for someone who takes pride in delivering high quality customer support
• You possess good communication and customer-relationship skills – responsiveness, sensitivity and diplomacy
• You are comfortable working both independently and collaboratively
• You have had experience of dealing with commercial customers, ideally in an IT environment
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Amy Alvarez, Director, Talent Acquisition, firstname.lastname@example.org, 518.689.0706
Alaant Workforce Solutions (formerly Linium Recruiting) wants all interested applicants to know they are seeking a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor.
Aligning businesses with the best employees so our community continues to thrive.