Posted: Jul 19, 2019
Entera is a full spectrum Sign and Branding Company providing turnkey services for all your Branding needs from Monument Signs to towering Pylons to Channel Letters and Interior Graphics. We maintain our competitive edge by employing the most qualified staff in the industry and the latest technological advances in computerized equipment and machinery. From our headquarters in Panama City, our team travels the country meeting with clients, inspecting and installing branding projects, and ensuring that our name continues to be synonymous with the word quality.
Entera is looking to hire a Maintenance Technician to join our amazing and growing team.
The primary role of the Maintenance Technician is to perform highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and process to support the achievement of Entera’s business goals and objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
1. Install and maintain production equipment and machinery.
2. Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
3. Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
4. Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
5. Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
6. Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
7. Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
8. Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
9. Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
10. Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to Director of Manufacturing.
11. Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
Air conditioned work environment; however, while performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration.
Position is full time 40 hours a week Monday through Friday. Pay depends on experience.
Benefits include health insurance, vacation, holiday pay, and 401K.
We will conduct drug screening, background and reference checks.
If you are looking for a career and not just a job, then ENTERA is definitely the place of you.