Posted: Sep 05, 2019
Entera is a full spectrum Sign and Branding Company providing turnkey services for all your Branding needs from Monument Signs to towering Pylons to Channel Letters and Interior Graphics. We maintain our competitive edge by employing the most qualified staff in the industry and the latest technological advances in computerized equipment and machinery. From our headquarters in Panama City, our team travels the country meeting with clients, inspecting and installing branding projects, and ensuring that our name continues to be synonymous with the word quality.
Entera is now hiring Sheet Metal Fabricators in a professional and air conditioned work environment.
No experience, No problem -- we will train to fabricate, assemble, repair, and manufacture sheet metal material into custom, quality built signs.
• Must be able to read a tape measure.
• Must be able to operate hand and power tools.
• Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds. Must be able to listen, and retain knowledge.
• Must be dependable and dedicated in producing quality work.
• Must be able to follow company rules and policies.
• Must be punctual, and take pride in doing a great job.
• Must be able to work harmoniously with others as a team.
• Must be able to respond positive to verbal and written assessment from management.
• Must be able to accept accountability, learn from errors, and move forward with enthusiasm.
Position is full time 40 hours a week Monday through Friday. Pay depends on experience.
Benefits include health insurance, vacation, holiday pay, and 401K.
We will conduct drug screening, background and reference checks.
If you are looking for a career and not just a job, then ENTERA is definitely the place of you.