Posted: Aug 02, 2019
Alaant is seeking an experienced Integrated Marketing Campaign Manager in the Austin, TX area for our client a global, enterprise software firm. In this role you will join their growing campaign management team and help accelerate marketing contribution to the business through integrated campaign management. This is a key hire for the business!
• Develop and execute integrated marketing plans that may include digital, email campaigns, participation in industry conferences and events, webinars, and website updates.
• Partner closely with Field Marketing, Events, Product Marketing, and Digital Marketing experts, as well as the Creative Services team to design and execute integrated marketing programs.
• Work with Customer Experience Marketing to leverage product & services positioning/messaging, as well as target persona data to develop innovative and effective integrated programs, and tactics drive business results.
• Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
• Manage various email campaigns, including the template designs in Marketo, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
• Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows to convert leads into customers
• Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
• Identify trends impacting our customers and shaping our industry and creating communications strategies to demonstrate our leadership.
• Manage program budgets. Analyze and report on marketing initiatives performance.
• Partner with creative and brand team and leverage data asset management to fuel programs.
• Implement A/B test plans and optimize campaigns to maximize conversion rates.
• Plan and maintain a comprehensive status schedule for ongoing marketing projects.
• Gather market research from target regions to help drive strategy discussions.
• Support Sales Enablement, local program awareness and training.
• The candidate will work under tight timelines and deadlines on a great team.
• A proactive approach to driving process and schedules is necessary.
Successful candidates will possess the following skills and experience:
• 5+ years’ experience in B2B Marketing (ideally enterprise software).
• Solid program manager experience with Marketo or similar tool a must.
• Outcome and results focus and ability to get the job done.
• Proven track record with building and executing integrated campaigns.
• Practical experience of working with CRM and Marketing Automation systems.
• Ability to work well in a team.
• Self-starter who is willing to think for themselves while respecting reporting lines.
• Can work well cross functionally with other departments (remotely).
• Must be ambitious and prepared to commit wholeheartedly to a rapidly growing company through a period of considerable expansion.
• Good written skills.
• Open to light travel.
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Amy Alvarez, Director, Talent Acquisition, firstname.lastname@example.org, 518.689.0706
Alaant Workforce Solutions (formerly Linium Recruiting) wants all interested applicants to know they are seeking a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor.
Aligning businesses with the best employees so our community continues to thrive.