Posted: Aug 02, 2019
We are seeking a Human Resource Business Partner in the Buffalo, NY area for our client a fast-growing company. This is a high-visibility role where you will be responsible for the administrative support of day-to-day operations of the warehouse. Responsibilities also include providing administrative support to location management, as well as acting as a liaison between employees of the warehouse and the HR and payroll departments in company headquarters.
Successful candidates will possess the following skills and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• HR certification preferred.
• 3 years human resources generalist experience required and to include: employee relations, recruitment, performance management, compensation, employee benefits, training and development, and all legal aspects of employment including, but not limited to: DOL hearings, unemployment, affirmative action.
• Experience partnering with all levels of staff and management in a fast-paced environment required.
• Excellent oral and written communication, organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills required.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with all levels of the organization.
• Ability to independently deliver training to a varied audience.
• Ability to make autonomous decisions related to the support the business group as required.
• Ability to work with and maintain confidential information required.
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Amy Alvarez, Director, Talent Acquisition, email@example.com, 518.689.0706
Alaant Workforce Solutions (formerly Linium Recruiting) wants all interested applicants to know they are seeking a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor.
Aligning businesses with the best employees so our community continues to thrive.