Posted: Jul 08, 2019
My America Tours is seeking a standout candidate to function as the face of our front office! This is a wonderful opportunity for an engaging, outgoing candidate to warmly welcome guests and route incoming phone calls for the firm. We are seeking a junior-level candidate ideally with experience in customer service or hospitality, who is eager to find their long-term home with this reputable hedge fund. If this sounds like you – let’s chat!
• Greeting and directing incoming clientele and students
• Screening and forwarding incoming calls
• Coordinating onsite visits, sometimes involving travel plans
• Managing conference room scheduling and other common areas
• Preparing for meetings – creating agendas, reports, etc.
• Placing orders and handling logistics for internal and external events
• Following through on long-term projects for the company’s MD
What we’re looking for:
• Applicable experience in a professional environment, ideally within a customer service or hospitality position
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with individuals of all levels
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Proficiency in MS Office and its related scheduling tools
• Detail-oriented, organized, and adaptable
• Talent for managing multiple active priorities
• Bright, engaging attitude and a high standard of work
• Medical, Dental, and Vision
• Healthcare Spending Account
• 401K Match
• Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Paid Time Off + Holidays
My America Tours is an educational tourism company like no other in the industry! Our goal is to teach students about the history, location, sites, and events before they ever leave home. Once they arrive at the location, students will be so well informed about what they will see that they could almost be their own tour guide.
Every trip with My America Tours will be the culminating activity for students who are well prepared for the trip. They will understand the history, why it is significant to what is happening currently, why it is important to our nation, and why it is a part of who they are. At My America Tours, we offer our clients a trip that is far above average!
My America Tours is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.