Posted: Aug 02, 2019
Our client is looking for a Technical Consultant with 4 years of experience with Service Now development and Implementations. Candidates will be responsible for the implementation of customization solutions for their clients.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Work directly with Linium clients to present an implementation vision
• Create technical best practices to improve the delivery, efficiency, and quality of our client's projects
• Development of required client-specific reporting
• Development of required integration components
• Be the lead resource on application discovery projects
• At least 4 years' experience with either system administration, User Interface modification or architectural knowledge, defining and meeting client requirements and performing system tuning
• At least 2 years' recent experience with application discovery
• Strong knowledge and experience with ITIL best practices
• Experience with the configuration of applications, modules, user interface, tasks, emails, and events
• Ability to tailor existing ITIL workflows to customer requirements using workflow editor
• Experience with the design of custom reports and basic data loading principles
Our client was recently recognized by Service Now as being a top provider of ServiceNow integration services. They design, build and integrate digital platforms and enterprise software that help organizations engage customers, differentiate their brands, and drive profitable growth.
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Jaime Toolan, Senior Talent Resource Manager @ 518-689-3155, Jaime.firstname.lastname@example.org
Alaant Workforce Solutions (formerly Linium Recruiting) wants all interested applicants to know they are seeking a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor.
Aligning businesses with the best employees so our community continues to thrive.