Posted: Aug 02, 2019
Our client is looking for a Solutions Architect with 5 years of experience with leading ServiceNow development and integrations. Candidates must have experience working with customers to define implementation vision.
Job duties include:
• Creating technical best practices to improve delivery, efficiency, and quality.
• Assist with technical challenges across a portfolio of complex projects
• Development of required client specific reporting
• Development of requirement integration components
• Prepare all technology related client facing and internal deliverables
• 5 years of experience in system architectural knowledge, prior design, and implementation experience, defining and meeting client requirements and performing system tuning
• 5 years of experience in/with industry-leading providers of help desk, IT service management, asset management, network, and systems management or similar technologies
• 5 years of experience with Operations Management, Asset Management, and Configuration Management.
• Experienced in leading other technical team members to the desired solution—requirements review, code reviews, support, and coaching
• Strong knowledge and experience with ITIL best practices
• Ability to tailor existing ITIL workflows to customer requirements using workflow editor
• Design of custom reports knowledge, and basic data loading principles
Our client was recently recognized by ServiceNow as being a top provider of ServiceNow integration services. They design, build, and integrate digital platforms and enterprise software that help organizations engage customers, differentiate their brands, and drive profitable growth.
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Jaime Toolan, Senior Talent Resource Manager @ 518-689-3155, Jaime.email@example.com
Alaant Workforce Solutions (formerly Linium Recruiting) wants all interested applicants to know they are seeking a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor.
Aligning businesses with the best employees so our community continues to thrive.