Posted: Jul 12, 2019
Our client is looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer with 8 years of experience with a focus on visual experience and interaction design delivering user experiences. Candidates will be responsible for cohesive, inclusive, and expertly crafted visual experiences and user interfaces.
• Strong knowledge of current UX best practices, including user research and accessibility across mobile and web
• A portfolio of visually consistent and relevant mobile design work that you're proud to share with us.
• Experience with prototyping and taking a product from the idea stage through to launch and beyond. Also, experience in prototyping of Axure, UXPin, Keynote, Framer, Principle or similar tools.
• Ability to take the product's mission, user research, and analytics data and translate into clear, simple UIs.
• Proficient in Sketch, Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, or other design tools.
• Ability to understand and distill complex problems into clean solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Create thoughtful and appropriate solutions to design challenges of all sizes by translating research insights into beautiful and engaging user interfaces which satisfy user needs, business requirements and technical constraints.
• Produce engaging experiences using sketches, storyboards, information architecture blueprints, and prototypes to collect feedback and iteratively improve and support the design process.
• Develop high-level task flow content and then use storyboards and other design documents to communicate concepts and vision to others.
• Translate wireframes and experiences visual composites with attention to interaction design whilst following style and brand guidelines.
• Collaborate cross-functionally with product management, engineering, and user research to ensure a smooth, data-driven product development process.
• Create user flows, wireframes, site maps, storyboards, customer journey maps, and other tools to guide the product development process.
• Collaborate with designers, stakeholders, users, managers, and engineers to conceptualize, document, design, and develop new experience concepts.
• Create high-fidelity mockups and work with engineers and design managers to oversee UI design implementation, while also serving as an advocate for design in strategic platform decisions.
• Work with the engineering team to help develop UI pattern toolkits.
Our client was recently recognized by Service Now as being a top provider of ServiceNow integration services. They design, build and integrate digital platforms and enterprise software that help organizations engage customers, differentiate their brands, and drive profitable growth.
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Jaime Toolan, Senior Talent Resource Manager @ 518-689-3155, Jaime.firstname.lastname@example.org
Alaant Workforce Solutions (formerly Linium Recruiting) wants all interested applicants to know they are seeking a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor.
Aligning businesses with the best employees so our community continues to thrive.