Posted: Jul 12, 2019
Do you enjoy working with small animals and want to make a lasting impact in human health? Alaant has partnered with a progressive biosciences firm in Germantown, NY to hire an Animal Husbandry Specialist. This position ensures the welfare and ethical treatment of small research mice models and participates in breeding specific strains of animals in a clean-room environment.
Job duties include:
• Maintaining clean cages, food/water supply
• Completing detailed weekly reports and entering data
• Taking samples and participating in production studies
• Coordinate and order supplies
Employees will learn innovative techniques of animal care. Our client is an industry leader with exclusive technology and expertise for over 65 years!
Successful candidates will possess the following skills and experience:
• Associate degree in a related field
• At least 2-years’ experience working within scientific field
• Interest in learning and growing with organization!
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Angela Milkie-Stokes, Resource Manager @ 518-689-0707
Alaant Workforce Solutions (formerly Linium Recruiting) wants all interested applicants to know they are seeking a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor.
Aligning businesses with the best employees so our community continues to thrive.