Posted: Jul 12, 2019
Alaant Workforce Solutions is hiring a highly organized scientific professional to receive, document and deliver samples for laboratory testing. This is an opportunity to work within an innovative pharmaceutical manufacturing organization in the Capital Region. This is a long-term temporary role offering a 2nd shift of Wednesday-Saturday, 1PM-11:30PM. If you are interested in gaining hands-on experience this is the position for you!
Job Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Perform sample disposal, sample inventory as required
• Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
• Maintain lab supplies, calibrate instruments and revise SOPs
• Customer interaction and ability to work cross-functionally between teams
Successful candidates will possess the following skills, education, and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biology or related field is required
• Familiarity of cGMP
• Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Monica Sweeney, Resource Manager @ 518-689-0704
Alaant Workforce Solutions (formerly Linium Recruiting) wants all interested applicants to know they are seeking a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor.
Aligning businesses with the best employees so our community continues to thrive.