Posted: Jul 03, 2019
The Warehouse Manager is responsible for directing the daily activities of warehouse operations, staff supervision, and proper utilization of space and equipment pertinent to shipping and receiving, RTV’s.
The successful candidate possesses solid knowledge of inventory management with the ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet established guidelines. Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Ensure current and accurate inventory control.
• Ensures the accurate and timely preparation, processing, distribution and retention of all necessary reports and records regarding warehouse shipping/receiving, RTV/Quality and Inventory operations
• Plan and schedule shipping & receiving, storing (putaways), handling returned/damaged goods (quality and RTV).
• Manage movement of products/equipment/materials in and/or out of the country in accordance with organization’s policy and procedure, as well as complying local, country and international laws and procedures.
• Monitor the cleanliness and working condition of all equipment and ensure the safety of all personnel, equipment and property.
• Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
• Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
• Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
• Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
• Achieves financial objectives by following an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• 5+ years of warehousing / transportation experience
• 3+ years supervisory experience
• Warehouse management software experience in Pathguide/Latitude and Epicor preferred
• Forecasting and analytical skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Organizational, multi-tasking and planning skills
• Problem analysis and problem solving skills
• Calm under pressure with strong judgment and decision-making ability
• Attention to detail and accuracy
Bachelor’s degree in Logistics Management, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, or related field preferred, or equivalent experience.
Centinela Feed & Pet Supplies is a drug free workplace.
Compensation: $60,000 -$70,000 DOE
To Apply Click Here: Apply For This Job