Posted: Aug 02, 2019
As a member of the development team, the candidate will have the opportunity to develop applications from desktop applications performing complex data collection, analysis, and applications in dynamic scaling environments using mobile applications. Candidates are expected the preform and thrive in a collaborative work environment, delivering results both independently and within a team structure.
• Develop new features and support existing features in Angular, .NET, and web services.
• Code, test, debug, implement, and document highly complex programs.
• Designs systems and programs to meet highly complex business needs.
• Prepare detailed specifications from which programs are developed and coded.
• Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code, and technical documentation.
• Ability to work in a collaborative development shop.
• Gathers information from existing systems, analyzes program, and time requirements.
Qualifications and Requirements
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Five years of development experience.
• Intermediate to advanced-level experience working with relational databases to facilitate programming software.
• Working knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming principles
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills for design, creation, and testing of programs
• Strong communication skills to work effectively with team members, support personnel, and clients
• Experience working in an agile development structure is preferred.
Our client has been named to Inc. magazine’s fast-growing private companies list for 11 consecutive years, and their product has been recognized as one of the easiest and most intuitive tools for routing, scheduling, planning and communications.
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Jaime Toolan, Senior Talent Resource Manager @ 518-689-3155, Jaime.email@example.com
Alaant Workforce Solutions (formerly Linium Recruiting) wants all interested applicants to know they are seeking a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor.
Aligning businesses with the best employees so our community continues to thrive.