Posted: Jun 14, 2019
Our client, a local based telecommunications company located in Delaware County, New York is looking for a Field Operations Manager. The candidate will be responsible for managing, directing and evaluating Technical Support and Warehouse/Building Maintenance Personnel. The successful candidate must have the ability to coordinate outage restoration and service calls.
Duties also include:
• Documentation, project planning, and implementation.
• Excellent Customer Service and Support and facilitating technical training and quality control.
• Management and supervisory responsibilities including budgeting and reporting.
• Weekend, evening and “on-call” for outage coordination.
Candidate must have the following experience:
• Five years of supervisory/management experience
• Six years of customer service experience
• Eight years of Project Manager experience
• Strong communication and leadership skills
Our client is an employee-owned, community-focused, telecommunications company who provides telephone, cable television, broadband, and fiber optic-based services in rural communities in the Central Catskills Region. They focus on professionalism and attention to detail with a commitment to customer service and satisfaction.
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Jaime Toolan, Senior Talent Resource Manager @ 518-689-3155, Jaime.email@example.com
Alaant Workforce Solutions (formerly Linium Recruiting) wants all interested applicants to know they are seeking a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor.
Aligning businesses with the best employees so our community continues to thrive.