Posted: Jun 14, 2019
Alaant Workforce Solutions is hiring an Administrative Associate to support a compliance team within an excellent pharmaceutical company in Albany, NY. This is a 3-6-month temporary position that will allow you to work in an innovative environment and utilize your administrative support skills.
Job Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Coordinate meeting materials, agendas, and meeting minutes
• Prepare investigation packets
• Contribute to analyzing retention and process of returns
• Retrieve, copy/scan and organize documentation
Successful candidates will possess the following skills, education, and experience:
• High School Diploma with 1-2 years’ relevant work experience
• Microsoft Office Suite proficiency and data entry experience is required
• Must be detail oriented and highly organized
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Monica Sweeney, Resource Manager @ 518-689-0704
Alaant Workforce Solutions (formerly Linium Recruiting) wants all interested applicants to know they are seeking a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor.
Aligning businesses with the best employees so our community continues to thrive.