Posted: May 15, 2019
A building material supply company is seeking a COD Cash Application Specialist to ensure accurate cash application to invoice and account reconciliation. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
• Follow established procedures for cash application and account reconciliations
• Daily balancing of all cash and credit card payments
• Review and research unapplied cash or credit payments
• Perform routine follow-up on COD customers and apply payments as necessary
• Reconcile customer balances with focus on resolving payment discrepancies
• Ensure that customer payments are accurately applied to invoices and prepare updated customer correspondence and accurate statements
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED
• Must have an Associates/College Degree in Accounting or Finance
• Must have 1 to 3 years’ experience
• Must have basic knowledge of accounting principles and understand invoice and credit/collection procedures
• Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Must be proficient with MS Office, Google Suite, SAP, and BPC
• Must have strong problem-solving and time-management skills
Only candidates that can pass a background check will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 216-227-3135 or submit your resume to email@example.com.